1. Bright colours are in, and will almost certainly help you make the statement you want. Something to consider is accessories such as a gold clutch bag that’ll complete this great look.
2. At the other end of the spectrum, you can experiment with neutral colours like a sandy coloured top with a camel tone skirt. A great twist will be to add a blue scarf or shawl.
3. Large sleeves are most definitely in and are a great way in helping you make the statement you want. The larger the better, so don’t hold back and just go for it!
4. Try colours you haven’t experimented with before such as gold. A gold party dress will make a great addition to your wardrobe. Before any parties are booked though, let’s wait and see what happens during these unbelievable times.
5. This autumn tartans and squares are a must-have, either in the form of a dress, skirt or leggings, this style is undoubtedly versatile and a great way of expressing yourself.